wxGazebo

Nathaniel Lewis-21
I can't find any documentation on how to install wxGazebo.  I have
Gazebo 0.9.0 and it did not install it.  I went and installed SWIG and
wxPython and I re-ran cmake but nothing else was added.  Is it even in
Gazebo 0.9 and if not what it the interactive replacement?
                                Nathaniel

Re: wxGazebo

Toby Collett-3
The gazebo executable has an interactive GUI built in if FLTK is available
at compile time.

Toby

On 1 February 2010 15:29, Nathaniel Lewis <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I can't find any documentation on how to install wxGazebo.  I have
> Gazebo 0.9.0 and it did not install it.  I went and installed SWIG and
> wxPython and I re-ran cmake but nothing else was added.  Is it even in
> Gazebo 0.9 and if not what it the interactive replacement?
>                                Nathaniel

Re: wxGazebo

Nathaniel Lewis-21
Is it just a console option?

On Mon, 2010-02-01 at 20:15 +0000, Toby Collett wrote:

> The gazebo executable has an interactive GUI built in if FLTK is available
> at compile time.
>
> Toby
>
> On 1 February 2010 15:29, Nathaniel Lewis <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > I can't find any documentation on how to install wxGazebo.  I have
> > Gazebo 0.9.0 and it did not install it.  I went and installed SWIG and
> > wxPython and I re-ran cmake but nothing else was added.  Is it even in
> > Gazebo 0.9 and if not what it the interactive replacement?
> >                                Nathaniel

Re: wxGazebo

Nathaniel Lewis-21
Maybe I wasn't descriptive enough.  I have gazebo 0.9 running and I
launch it from the console with gazebo <world file>.  It then displays a
window that has the 3d simulation and a list of models that are in the
world.  It also displays the properties and lets me move them around.
However, in the video on the Gazebo main page, It shows that pioneer
robot with the window open to show what the laser is viewing and the
control for the pan/tilt turret of the camera.  The Gazebo manual is
version 0.5 and I can't find how to do this in 0.9.
                                        Nathaniel