stereocamera driver in player.cfg

Hemation

Hi,

I'm trying to use the stereocamera interface with gazebo. Including something like this in the player cfg file:

driver
(
  name "gazebo"
  provides ["stereocamera:0"]
  gz_id "stereo_iface_0"
)

says "unknown interface: [stereocamera]"

How should I specify that driver in the player cfg file?

Thanks.

¡Quítate unos clics! Ahora, Internet Explorer 8 tiene todo lo que te gusta de Windows Live ¡Consíguelo gratis!
http://ie8.msn.com/microsoft/internet-explorer-8/es-es/ie8.aspx

Re: stereocamera driver in player.cfg

zhangqun
Hi Hemation,

I am working on the same job as you posted. have you solved your problem?

i appreciate it if you can share your experiences.

thanks

-qun

Hemation wrote