Quantcast

simple.cfg running error

sakthivel murugan sakthivel murugan
sir/madam,

      Here i attached simple.cfg file running error. So please send
your solution for this
error as soon as possible.

Thanking you,

Thanks & regards,

sakthivelmurugan.E
Anna University,
Chennai-600025,
Tamil Nadu State, India.

attachment0 (1K) Download Attachment

Re: simple.cfg running error

Richard Vaughan-2
Did you install Stage?

--
Sent from a mobile gadget

Re: simple.cfg running error

JanStevens

And after installing stage did you add the location to your path in your bashrc file? For me using 64bit version of linux I had to add a new location to my LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

In your home folder, edit the file .bashrc with nano for example

<nabble_embed>nano .bashrc</nabble_embed>

And add (end of file) the following line, assuming you installed stage in the default location:
<nabble_embed># Add this for Stage LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib64:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH export LD_LIBRARY_PATH</nabble_embed>

for 32bit I think you have to add the following line:
<nabble_embed># Add this for Stage LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH export LD_LIBRARY_PATH</nabble_embed>

Success!