running player/stage gazebo on a cluster

running player/stage gazebo on a cluster

bhargav reddy
hi all,
i want to run player/stage gazebo simulations on a high performance cluster without guii am new to it so can any one briefly explain in detail how to do it .Till now i have run player/stage gazebo on my laptop successfully ,now i dont know how to do it without gui    Thanks in advance

regards ,bhargav

Re: running player/stage gazebo on a cluster

Andrés Faína Rodrí­guez-Vila
Hi,

you have to run Gazebo with -g option. As example:

gazebo -g  /usr/local/share/gazebo/worlds/pioneer2dx.world

Greetings!

El 23/04/2010 6:29, bhargav reddy escribió:

> hi all,
> i want to run player/stage gazebo simulations on a high performance cluster without guii am new to it so can any one briefly explain in detail how to do it .Till now i have run player/stage gazebo on my laptop successfully ,now i dont know how to do it without gui    Thanks in advance
>

> regards ,bhargav

Re: running player/stage gazebo on a cluster

John Hsu-2
and if your cluster does not have a graphics card, run with -r option to
disable any rendering calls in gazebo.
John