radeon 7500 not working with fglrx driver

radeon 7500 not working with fglrx driver

Alberto Amengual
Hi, just wanted to let people know that I tried the fglrx driver with my
radeon mobility 7500, and it didn't work.

If anybody has this card, how many fps do you get? I have a Thinkpad R51
  with a Pentium M 1.5 GHz and 1GB, and when gazebo and player are
started I get between 60 and 100 fps.

can you use any rendering method besides GLX?

Thank you,

Alberto