"Roomba 500 with Player driver"

Hedes TF
I have used Player 2.0.5, installed on Laptop, to control the Pioneer robot for several years. At the moment, I just got the Roomba platform (500 series) and I have tried to control it using Player 2.0.5 with some change of baud rate in player driver. The Roomba works well with PlayerJoy, PlayerV, and some example codes. However, Roomba always gets wrong odometry data. I think the problem may come from changing in Roomba protocol (from SCI to ROI).

Can anyone help me to fix this kind of problem, please?

thanh you very much.