Quantcast

player installation

poulet olivier
Hellor

I try to install player directly on windows environnement.

when i install it with the last version.exe, after install it, nothing happen :

No icon on the desktop , nothing else.

What i have to do to installe it?

Thanks a lot

Olivier

Re: player installation

Rich Mattes-2
On 03/04/2015 06:37 AM, poulet olivier wrote:

> Hellor
>

> I try to install player directly on windows environnement.
>
> when i install it with the last version.exe, after install it, nothing happen :
>
> No icon on the desktop , nothing else.
>
> What i have to do to installe it?
>
> Thanks a lot
>

> Olivier

Hi,

Player needs to be run from the command line on Windows like it does on
Linux.  Add the path player.exe to your PATH environment variable and
run it from the command line.  For example:

set path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Player\bin;%path%
player.exe

unsubscribe

Dell Kronewitter