modeling help in gazebo

nitinkdhiman
Hello friends,
I am new to gazebo. I am trying to model a Pioneer kind of robot in Gazebo.
Can you suggest me some links which provide good tutorials about how to
create gazebo models? currently i am playing with sample files but this
activity is insufficient to learn

Thank you
nitin

Re: modeling help in gazebo

Amy Ng
Hi

There should be a working Pioneer model comes with Gazebo (in one of the
folders).

not sure have you already looked at this:
http://playerstage.sourceforge.net/doc/Gazebo-manual-0.8.0-pre1-html/tutorial_model.html

Regards,
Amy