İlt: some questions on player/stage

Rasim Topuz

hi reed,
I was making some research on robots and sensors.With aria-matlab everything is very simple. To connect, init, get sonarranges etc.

At this moment I have two questions.
1.    I tried to get info from SIP packets directly. But could not convert the sonar ranges to normal values. Do you know a way to solve this?

2.    Can we get the SIP packets  from stage / mobilesim?

If you can help on these issues or show any resource, I'll appreciate.

thanks in advance.

rasim