is the wheelchair model working ? FBO in gazebo

is the wheelchair model working ? FBO in gazebo

smog zer
Hi people.
Can anyone tell me what's the status of the wheelchair model ? I remember trying to load it and failing, is it ok in cvs ?

Another thing, i've read somewhere (opengl.org i guess) that rendering the window using fbo (frame buffer object) is faster than the pbuffer.
There is some code here:
http://openvidia.sourceforge.net/fbo.shtml

Cya.
--
João Xavier
@ smogzer_at_gmail.com
Institute for Systems and Robotics
University of Coimbra

Re: is the wheelchair model working ? FBO in gazebo

The wheelchair model is broken in CVS. I'll fix it tonight, and let
you know when it's ready to go.

Thanks for the opengl tip. Looks really promising.

-nate

On 11/21/05, smog zer <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi people.
>  Can anyone tell me what's the status of the wheelchair model ? I remember
> trying to load it and failing, is it ok in cvs ?
>
>  Another thing, i've read somewhere (opengl.org i guess) that rendering the
> window using fbo (frame buffer object) is faster than the pbuffer.
>  There is some code here:
>  http://openvidia.sourceforge.net/fbo.shtml
>
>  Cya.
> --
> João Xavier
> @ smogzer_at_gmail.com
> W3 http://miarn.cjb.net
> Institute for Systems and Robotics
> University of Coimbra

Re: is the wheelchair model working ? FBO in gazebo

The WheelChair model now compiles, but it doesn't behave properly.
I'll take a further look at it when I have some time.

-nate