gzbuilder missing after fresh install

logicalguy
Hi all,

I just successfully installed gazebo-0.10.0 on an amd64 machine running gentoo.  However, it seems like gzbuilder has not been built.  After googling, I found this link with some information http://old.nabble.com/Problem-with-MapExtruder-and-GZbuilder-td8488223.html and I followed the instructions it it (namely ensuring all the prerequisites are properly installed and that the symlink in /usr/local/lib is present.  Still no gzbuilder.

Any clues as to what I am missing?

Thanks very much.

Ro