[.gzb] Would anyone have the maze.gzb file

[.gzb] Would anyone have the maze.gzb file

Hugo ngan
Hi,

My name is Hugo and I am currently using the CVS version of Gazebo. I have manage to get gazebo and wxgazebo to work but I am still unable to get Terrain Builder Utility to work. It said that it is unable to find gdal_priv.h but I have installed gdal according to the instruction on the manual. The reason I need to to use the Terrain Builder Utility is to create the maze.gzb file which I need for a simulation. Since I am unable to get the terrain Builder Utility to work, I would like to know if someone can please send me a copy of the maze.gzb  or something very similar to a map with hallways and rooms to my email "[hidden email]" (this is because I know there is a size limit on the mailing list). I would be very grateful.

Much Appreciated,

--
Thank you,

Hugo Ngan

Re: [.gzb] Would anyone have the maze.gzb file

Nate Koenig
Just fixed this. Try getting the latest CVS version.

-nate

On 10/11/05, Hugo ngan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>  My name is Hugo and I am currently using the CVS version of Gazebo. I have
> manage to get gazebo and wxgazebo to work but I am still unable to get
> Terrain Builder Utility to work. It said that it is unable to find
> gdal_priv.h but I have installed gdal according to the instruction on the
> manual. The reason I need to to use the Terrain Builder Utility is to create
> the maze.gzb file which I need for a simulation. Since I am unable to get
> the terrain Builder Utility to work, I would like to know if someone can
> please send me a copy of the maze.gzb  or something very similar to a map
> with hallways and rooms to my email "[hidden email]" (this is because I
> know there is a size limit on the mailing list). I would be very grateful.
>
>  Much Appreciated,
>

> --
> Thank you,
>
> Hugo Ngan

Re: [.gzb] Would anyone have the maze.gzb file

Hugo ngan
Hi,

Thanks a lot! It worked great!

Thank you,

Hugo

On 10/13/05, Nate Koenig <[hidden email]> wrote:
Just fixed this. Try getting the latest CVS version.

-nate

On 10/11/05, Hugo ngan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>  My name is Hugo and I am currently using the CVS version of Gazebo. I have
> manage to get gazebo and wxgazebo to work but I am still unable to get
> Terrain Builder Utility to work. It said that it is unable to find
> gdal_priv.h but I have installed gdal according to the instruction on the
> manual. The reason I need to to use the Terrain Builder Utility is to create
> the maze.gzb file which I need for a simulation. Since I am unable to get
> the terrain Builder Utility to work, I would like to know if someone can
> please send me a copy of the maze.gzb  or something very similar to a map
> with hallways and rooms to my email "[hidden email]" (this is because I
> know there is a size limit on the mailing list). I would be very grateful.
>
>  Much Appreciated,
>

> --
> Thank you,
>
> Hugo Ngan