gazebo with radeon 7500

Alberto Amengual
Hi Ryan, I am running gazebo on RHEL 4.0 WS.
So where can I get the fglrx driver to give it a try?

Thanks,

Alberto

Re: gazebo with radeon 7500

Repiphany
I think you can get it through yum, but I'm not sure about red hat.
Otherwise, you can get the binary from ATI's website.

Try googling it, I saw a several guides when I was getting mine to work.

-Ryan

On 12/6/05, Alberto Amengual <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Ryan, I am running gazebo on RHEL 4.0 WS.
> So where can I get the fglrx driver to give it a try?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Alberto

Re: gazebo with radeon 7500

Repiphany
Alberto,

Sorry, I just saw your other post: "radeon 7500 not working with fglrx
driver" that said you didn't get it to work.

You might try looking around on dri.sf.net, they suport quite a few of
the earlier radeon cards.

http://dri.freedesktop.org/wiki/ATIRadeon?action=highlight&value=CategoryHardwareChipset

-Ryan