gazebo - Assertion `ms_Singleton' failed.

gazebo - Assertion `ms_Singleton' failed.

shaowei
Hi,

I installed gazebo-0.8-pre3.tar.gz and it compiled well after i installed
the dependencies.  Now i have this error:

Part of the Player/Stage Project [http://playerstage.sourceforge.net].
Copyright (C) 2003 Nate Koenig, Andrew Howard, and contributors.
Released under the GNU General Public License.

gazebo: OgreTextureManager.cpp:43: static Ogre::TextureManager&
Ogre::TextureManager::getSingleton(): Assertion `ms_Singleton' failed.
Aborted

How do I resolve this?
Thank you,
Shao Wei

Re: gazebo - Assertion `ms_Singleton' failed.

Nate Koenig-4
Can you post the command that you executed? As well as a backtrace?

-nate