building system

Jordi Polo Carrés
Looks like there is a new cmake based building system

I have successfully built current Gazebo trunk like this:
cd  gazebo_trunk_root
mkdir build
cmake ..
make

Basically the same process than Player.

Now the compiled files are kept in the build directory, so the previously
compiled objects are not used anymore, I have deleted them with :

cd server/
 find ./ -name "*.os" | xargs rm

Somehow unrelated, if there is any Rubyist in the list, I have just added to
Player trunk a first version of Ruby bindings for Player.

--
Jordi Polo Carres
NLP laboratory - NAIST