X80 Player Plugin Problems

jin bai
Hello all,

I met a problem to compile a player plugin driver for X80 robot of Dr. robot company. My main controller file is called X80.cpp which I will put in the attachment along with some corresponding header files I defined.

When I compiled that, it shows that 'StartThread' was not declared in this scope and 'StopThread' was not decleared in this scope. I used these two commands in x80:: Setup() and x80::Shutdown() respectively. Could you guys help me resolve that problem?

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Jin Bai

X80driver.rar (18K) Download Attachment