Where is the Gazebo world file for this video?

Where is the Gazebo world file for this video?

Brock Woolf-2
Hi Guys,

On the Gazebo site on Sourceforge, there is a video that shows a robot moving around hitting objects.
It is on this page: http://playerstage.sourceforge.net/index.php?src=gazebo

If you scroll down to "Sample Videos", the very first video is called "Collision testing with one robot.".
I specifically want that world file to run in Gazebo.

Here is the link to the movie that I mean: http://robotics.usc.edu/~ahoward/movies/gazebo_collisions.mov

Anyone know where I can get this world run from so that I can run it in Gazebo?

Cheers,
Brock

Re: Where is the Gazebo world file for this video?

That video is from many many years ago, and the world file no longer exists.

There is a similar world file in the gazebo called pioneer2dx.world.
It has two pioneers, and two ramps. You should be able to modify this
file to suit your needs.

-nate