Were to find best install instructions

Aaron O'Toole <airuno2L@gmail.com>
Hello all,

I'm new to gazebo, I've used it in ROS some, but am ready to try it
standalone. Unfortunaly, I've had a terrible time trying to install it, I
should have asked for help a long time ago.

So to get down to business, I've seen multiple places that have installation
instructions, many of which list completely different processes as well as
different dependances. I was wondering which set of instructions are
recommended. I'm trying to install it on Ubuntu 10.04 (64-bit). I haven't
tried this set:

http://playerstage.sourceforge.net/wiki/Install_ubuntu

Because it says its for (32 bit), but it looks like the easiest to follow.
Does anyone know if it works for 64 bit? If not, where is the most
up-to-date, easy to use, commonly excepted installation procedure?

-Aaron