★ We gave you 100 extra Encounters plays on Badoo!

★ We gave you 100 extra Encounters plays on Badoo!

Badoo
We gave you 100 extra Encounters plays on Badoo!

We gave you 100 extra Encounters plays!

Hey Rohan! Thank you for adding photos. As we speak, you are being shown to 100 more people in your area. Go to Encounters now to check out how you're doing!

Start playing now!

Have fun!
The Badoo Team

You have received this email from Badoo Trading Limited (postal address below). If you do not wish to receive further email communications from Badoo, please click here to opt out.
Badoo Trading Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales under CRN 7540255 with its registered office at Media Village, 131 - 151 Great Titchfield Street, London, W1W 5BB.