Wavefront-VFH Python Code

Archit Garg
Hi, could someone please help me with the wavefront-vfh part of player/stage. I am using stage 3.2.2 and player 3.0.2. If someone could please provide an explanatory code written in python, helping me to use the wavefront algorithm in player/stage to move my bots to a particular coordinate. What I tried is yielding erronous results, and the bot is unable to reach its final destination properly. If someone could please help by providing a python code for the same. Thanks in advanced!

Archit