WG: ER1 Driver

Thiice
Hello,
I run player 2.1.0 on Linux-XScale (Phytec PXA270). The player works fine (I think), but my ER1 do not move. When I start the graphical tool playerv the only thing I see is the raster but no rectangle.

When I start the libplayerc example (http://playerstage.sourceforge.net/doc/Player-2.0.0/player/group__libplayerc__example.html) following appears:

Registering driver
Player v.2.1.0rc2

* Part of the Player/Stage/Gazebo Project [http://playerstage.sourceforge.net].
* Copyright (C) 2000 - 2006 Brian Gerkey, Richard Vaughan, Andrew Howard,
* Nate Koenig, and contributors. Released under the GNU General Public License.
* Player comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.  This is free software, and you
* are welcome to redistribute it under certain conditions; see COPYING
* for details.

discovering drivers
listening on 6665
Listening on ports: 6665
accepted TCP client 0 on port 6665, fd 6
Evolution Robotics evolution_rcm connection initializing (/dev/usbdev1.2)...
tcgetattr() failed: Inappropriate ioctl for device
warning : subscription failed for device position2d:0

...plz help me

Patrick

Re: WG: ER1 Driver

lestat
Eisoldt Patrick <eisoldpa <at> hs-albsig.de> writes:

> Hello,
> I run player 2.1.0 on Linux-XScale (Phytec PXA270). The player works fine (I
think), but my ER1 do not move.
> When I start the graphical tool playerv the only thing I see is the raster but
no rectangle.

> When I start the libplayerc example
> (http://playerstage.sourceforge.net/doc/Player-
2.0.0/player/group__libplayerc__example.html)
> following appears:
>
> Registering driver
> Player v.2.1.0rc2
>
> * Part of the Player/Stage/Gazebo Project
[http://playerstage.sourceforge.net].
> * Copyright (C) 2000 - 2006 Brian Gerkey, Richard Vaughan, Andrew Howard,
> * Nate Koenig, and contributors. Released under the GNU General Public
License.

> * Player comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.  This is free software, and you
> * are welcome to redistribute it under certain conditions; see COPYING
> * for details.
>
> discovering drivers
> listening on 6665
> Listening on ports: 6665
> accepted TCP client 0 on port 6665, fd 6
> Evolution Robotics evolution_rcm connection initializing (/dev/usbdev1.2)...
> tcgetattr() failed: Inappropriate ioctl for device
> warning : subscription failed for device position2d:0
>
> ...plz help me
>
> Patrick

Hi, Sorry to trouble you. I have meet a problem when I try to run Player on
PXA270.Can you give me some advice on how to run player on PXA270. Thank you
very much.
Thanks and Best Regards.