Using player/stage with custom robots

Christof
Hi,

i am trying to implement a robot population which can detect other
robots via sonar/ranger devices. Unfortunately, my robot position model
does not work as intended.
This is my position model:

define robot position
(
     model()

     # actual size
     size [0.1 0.1 0.2]
     origin [0 0 0 45]

     bitmap "bitmaps/circle.png"

     # positional things
     drive "diff"
     obstacle_return 0
     ranger_return 1
     laser_return 1

     # sensors attached to robot
     laser_sensor()
)

and my robots look like this:

robot
(
     name "r0"
     pose [ 6 6 0 151]
     color "blue"
     ranger_return 1
)

Without the model() line the rangers do not work correctly. They only
detect walls, not the other robots besides the ranger_return 1.
With the model() line the rangers work correctly. But somehow, the
robots have not the intended sizes, colors, and shapes.
I attached screenshots to show my problem and the world file. I use
stage.hh to setup my world and control the robots.
Does anyone know how to fix this problem? If there is more knowledge
needed to fix this problem please ask me.

Greetings,
Christof

playerstage with model.png (23K) Download Attachment
playerstage without model.png (21K) Download Attachment
roboter.world (1K) Download Attachment