Up to date gazebo examples and tutorial

baldassarifr

Hi,

I am trying to use gazebo in my summer research, but the lack of up to date
sources has made the learning curve much steeper than I feel it should be.

I checked out the latest revision from SVN which I managed to install after
a day of dependency-resolving.

It now appears that most of the syntax - for the world files, models and for
the libgazebo API - has changed from the last website updates. Few world
file work out of the box, and no c/c++ file interfacing with libgazebo that
I have found on the gazebo website or on others compiles with the new
version of gazebo.

Is there an obvious ressource I have missed? I am willing to spend the time
to document my work and update the wiki, but I need a few examples (or even
a tutorial) to get me started.

Thank you in advance,

Francois.