Status of Project

Johannes S.
Hello!

Is Gazebo still actively being worked on? The latest release seems to be from almost 2 years ago [1]. If so, where can I find the most up-to-date version?

Thanks!
Johannes.

[1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/playerstage/files/Gazebo/0.10.0/

Re: Status of Project

Hemation

Hi Johannes,

have a look at the Gazebo version in ROS.