Quantcast

Stage and function creates bitmap

giorgik
In Stage what function creates bitmap drawing (read *. World) ?

Re: Stage and function creates bitmap

giorgik
The Stage is the version 4.1.1. When load simple.world not see the map cave.png. Which part of the code show "cave.png" in 3D ?

Re: Stage and function creates bitmap

Richard Vaughan-5

The answer to that is very complicated.  What exactly are your symptoms? Do you see a robot but no walls? Are you using the unmodified simple.world. What output does stage gives you in the shell?

Sent from a mobile gadget

On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 1:24 PM, giorgik <[hidden email]> wrote:

The Stage is the version 4.1.1. When load simple.world not see the map
cave.png. Which part of the code show "cave.png" in 3D ?

Re: Stage and function creates bitmap

giorgik
This post was updated on .
Yes, the robot is OK see. The wall interior room KO not see.
The version of Stage is 4.1.1.
In the method BlockGroup::LoadBitmap( ):
[code]
void BlockGroup::LoadBitmap( const std::string& bitmapfile, Worldfile* wf )
{
  PRINT_DEBUG1( "attempting to load bitmap \"%s\n", bitmapfile );

  std::string full;

  if( bitmapfile[0] == '/' )
    full = bitmapfile;
  else
  {
    char* workaround_const = strdup(wf->filename.c_str());
    full = std::string(dirname(workaround_const)) + "/" + bitmapfile;
    free( workaround_const );
  }

  char buf[512];
  snprintf( buf, 512, "[Image \"%s\"", bitmapfile.c_str() );
  fputs( buf, stdout );
  fflush( stdout );

  PRINT_DEBUG1( "attempting to load image %s", full );

  Color col( 1.0, 0.0, 1.0, 1.0 );

  std::vector<std::vector<point_t> > polys;

  if( polys_from_image_file( full,
                             polys ) )
    {
      PRINT_ERR1( "failed to load polys from image file \"%s\"",
                  full.c_str() );
      return;
    }

  FOR_EACH( it, polys )
    AppendBlock( Block( this,
                        *it,
                        Bounds(0,1) ));

  CalcSize();

  fputs( "]", stdout );
}
[/code]
calls polys_from_image_file( ) that should create the space occupied by the figure cave.png (if use simple.world). This piece of code does not appear in 2D/3D graphics window (perspective off / on).
It also does not display the partition walls of the room cave.png () displaying only the outer walls of the room cave.png. What function creates the interior walls of the room cave.png ?

Re: Stage and function creates bitmap

Richard Vaughan-5
Screenshot?

Do you have working 3D graphics drivers?

Sent from a mobile gadget

On Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 10:02 AM, giorgik <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

std::vector<std::vector&lt;point_t> > polys;

[...]

here is the screenshot of my Windows version of 4.1.1 Stage:
my stage
I feel insane. Using this version of stage (4.1.1) I can not see cave.png. I then tried to use the old version of stage (3.2.2), here we see cave.png but I do not load the driver wander. It seems to me really mad