Span virus...

twgray
Someone on this list has encountered a virus of some kind which is
sending spam to everyone on the list, I suspect.  If you are running a
Winblows machine, please do a virus check.  My inbox is getting a deluge
of spam from the group.

--
"Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero."
- Horace

Re: Span virus...

blacksheep423
Yeah, I just unsubscribed.  I'm getting over 50 spams a day.