Sourceforge Project Migration

Rich Mattes-2
Hi all,

Sourceforge is phasing out their current project hosting platform, and
rolling out a new hosting platform for projects called Allura[1].  This
new platform is an update to the project pages and features, and will
update our page at sourceforge.net/projects/playerstage.  For now the
transition is an opt-in process.  Since we're going to have to upgrade
in the next couple of months anyway, I'm going to opt into the project
upgrade this weekend.

 From the upgrade information page[2], it looks like all of the
project's current features, bug reports, mailing lists, etc., won't have
any big changes.  What WILL change is the URLs for the source
repositories.  Once the upgrade is complete, I will follow up with the
new URLs for SVN access, and go through the wiki/website and update
links as needed.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Rich

[1] https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/wiki/Allura%20Wiki/
[2] https://sourceforge.net/p/upgrade/

Re: Sourceforge Project Migration

Rich Mattes-2
It looks like everything went off without a hitch.  You can view the
changes at the project page http://sourceforge.net/projects/playerstage/

The svn urls have changed, and the svn tab of the project page shows the
new urls.  To check out Player, you can use:

svn checkout svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/playerstage/svn/code/player/trunk
player-trunk