Quantcast

Show the path in the simulation window

irobo
Hello,

How can I show the path/trajectory of the robot in the window for stage 4.1.1.
Or
How can I make the footprints permanent(not vanish) on the simulation window, so that I can save a snapshot of the path traced?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Show the path in the simulation window

Gonzalo Fernando Perez Paina-2
Hi,
the (vanished) footprints can be toggle from the "view" menu, or pressing the 'o' key.

On 6 June 2013 05:35, irobo <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

How can I show the path/trajectory of the robot in the window for stage
4.1.1.
Or
How can I make the footprints permanent(not vanish) on the simulation
window, so that I can save a snapshot of the path traced?

Thanks in advance.

Gonzalo F. Perez Paina
Centro de Investigación en Informática para la Ingeniería, CIII.
Universidad Tecnológica Nacional. Facultad Regional Córdoba.
Maestro M. López esq. Cruz Roja Argentina. CP X5016ZAA

Re: Show the path in the simulation window

irobo
hii,
the footprints are getting vanished, so how can make them not to vanish from start to goal.