Shadow support on gazebo 0.7

redouane kachach
Hi All,

I would like to know if there's some way to simulate shadows on gazebo 0.7 .
I'm trying to simulate a highway and I'm
interested in getting vehicles cast-shadows. Right now I'm using the below
world file. Any help is more than welcome.

  <model:GroundPlane>
    <id>ground1</id>
    <color>1 1 1</color>
    <textureFile>textureRoad4_v1.jpg</textureFile>
    <textureSize>16.0 15.0 </textureSize>
  </model:GroundPlane>

  <model:LightSource>
    <id>1</id>
    <xyz>0 14 4</xyz>
    <rpy>90 -190 90</rpy>
    <diffuseColor>10 10 10</diffuseColor>
    <specularColor>1 0 0</specularColor>
    <gravity>false</gravity>
    <renderMethod>glx</renderMethod>
  </model:LightSource>

  <model:SimpleSolid>
    <id>car1</id>
    <xyz>0 8 0</xyz>
    <rpy>0.0 0.0 -30 </rpy>
    <size>2 2 2</size>
    <color>255 0 0</color>
  </model:SimpleSolid>

  <model:SonyVID30>
    <id>camera1</id>
    <xyz>0 0 6.5</xyz>
    <rpy>0 38 90</rpy>
    <gravity>false</gravity>
    <renderMethod>glx</renderMethod>
  </model:SonyVID30>

Thanks in advance,
Redo.

Re: Shadow support on gazebo 0.7

I no longer support gazebo 0.7.

Please try the latest version of gazebo.

-nate