Server Crashes When Create User-Defined Model

Server Crashes When Create User-Defined Model

ajaxdude
Hello,

Currently, I am able to load and execute example .world files and create .world file simulations using pre-defined Gazebo models (i.e. pioner awt) and can even nest different models on top of one another with no problem. However, I am unable to create a Gazebo model from scratch; a simple box model that is user-defined crashes the server within a few moments. I did not install the Player/Stage/Gazebo onto the computers, and from the online forums that I've thoroughly searched I've been led to believe that this is a problem stemming from a package missing during the install. Could you give me any hints as to what is missing, or what might be the problem? Thank you for your time and help, it is very, very appreciated.

Thanks-ajaxdude

Re: Server Crashes When Create User-Defined Model

Could you send me a world file that fails?

-nate