Segmentation fault running bandit.world in gazebo

Segmentation fault running bandit.world in gazebo

Khawaja Shams
Hello,
   I am getting a seg fault when running bandit.world in gazebo. I am able to run others like test.world, simplecar.world, and laser.world among the distributed worlds.   Any pointers?

ksshams@ksshams-laptop:~/Desktop/gazebo-0.8-pre3/worlds$ gazebo bandit.world
Gazebo multi-robot simulator, version 0.8-pre3

Part of the Player/Stage Project [http://playerstage.sourceforge.net].
Copyright (C) 2003 Nate Koenig, Andrew Howard, and contributors.
Released under the GNU General Public License.

[server/GazeboConfig.cc:84]
  Gazebo Path[/usr/local/share/gazebo]
[server/GazeboConfig.cc:92]
  Ogre Path[/usr/local/lib/OGRE]
creating /tmp/gazebo-ksshams-0
creating /tmp/gazebo-ksshams-0/simulation.default 112 144496
creating /tmp/gazebo-ksshams-0/position.position_iface_0 112 228
creating /tmp/gazebo-ksshams-0/stereo.bandit_stereo_iface 112 2457716
creating /tmp/gazebo-ksshams-0/camera.bandit_stereo_camera_left_iface 112 921752
creating /tmp/gazebo-ksshams-0/camera.bandit_stereo_camera_right_iface 112 921752
Unable to read value with key[imageSize]
Unable to read value with key[imageSize]
creating /tmp/gazebo-ksshams-0/actarray.bandit_actarray_iface 112 984
Segmentation fault

Re: Segmentation fault running bandit.world in gazebo

Nate Koenig-4
Hi Khawaja,

Could you provide a backtrace of the segfault?

Also, please post Gazebo related questions to the Gazebo mailing list.