Segfault when deleting a model with FactoryIface

Segfault when deleting a model with FactoryIface

Alisson Azzolini
Hi,

I am using Gazebo 0.10.0, and today I tryed to use the FactoryIface to
dynamicaly remove a model from the world. Basically, I am trying to run the
example "factory.cc".

When I try to delete an object, I keep getting segfaults. I have already
searched inside gazebo's code, but I could not find the exact moment where
the segfault happens.

I think someone has already noticed this problem, because the lines for
model deletion have been commented in the "factory.cc" example.

Is there a known solution to this problem, or another way to make an object
dynamically desappear from the world?

Thanks for any response,

Alisson

Re: Segfault when deleting a model with FactoryIface

John Hsu-2
Hi Allisson,

this should be working in current svn trunk (I think by r8512).  However,
let me know if you don't want to run from trunk, I can send you a patch.

John