Re: modeling help in gazebo

nitinkdhiman
Thanks Amy,
I had looked into this link. It do provide introduction. I am hoping to get
something better!

regards
Nitin

Re: modeling help in gazebo

John Hsu-2
Hi Nitin,
Can you please explain what you think is lacking in the current model?  If
you make a better model/plugin, would it be possible to contribute it back
into the default models database?
Thanks,
John