Re: migrating website away from sourceforge?

Re: migrating website away from sourceforge?

Reed Hedges-5

When you do migrate the website, it would be great if all (or at least the main) pages on the old website redirect or point people to the new one, I'm sure there are lots of extant links to various pages in playerstage.sf.net, people will need to find those as well as other resources currently still on sourceforge like a new mailing list if there will be one, etc.

Thanks for all your work in maintenance, Rich!

Reed