Re: error loading libgazeboplugin with player

Re: error loading libgazeboplugin with player

97022127
Maybe it is very too late to reply this mail, but I definitely installed Gazebo 0.8 pre3 successfully and solved the libgazeboplugin problem. Actually, it is easy to handle this. Download the newest lib3ds, proj, ode, gdal stable source release and build, install them. The libgazeboplugin problem will be solved.
PS: I installed player 2.1.2, stage 2.1.1 and gazebo 0.8 pre3 on Ubuntu 8.04
Regards,
Robert ZHANG