Re: Using player/stage with custom robots

Re: Using player/stage with custom robots

Christof
Hi,

thanks for helping me with my first problem.

Unfortunately, i got some more.

First, i detected that my robots can collide (when they are nearly at
the same position), even if i disabled the obstacle return. I assume
that there is no way that my robots can not collide in any way?

Second, my robots drive through the bounds of my world. The rangers do
detect the walls but the robots can drive trough, even with obstacle
return turned on. Am i able to prevent this?

At last, i want to implement several runs of the simulation in order to
evaluate my robot behavior.

My code looks as follows:

int main(int argc, char *argv[]) {

     Stg::Init(&argc, &argv);

     Stg::World world("My World");
     // Worldfile
     world.Load("roboter.world");

     Logic logic(robopopsize, 0);
     logic.connect(&world);

     for (int i = 0; i < MAX_TIME; i++) {
         world.Update();
     }

     return 0;
}

In other words, i setup the world, initialize the logic in which i
handle my robot behavior and perform several timesteps.
Immediately after the correct amount of timesteps taken, my code stops
working with a memory access error and i dont know where this comes from.

I hope you can help me once more.

Greetings,
Christof