Re: Up to date gazebo examples and tutorial

Re: Up to date gazebo examples and tutorial

Here are few world files that work:

empty.world
pioneer2dx.world
simple_shapes.world
pendulum.world
bumper.world
lights.world
pioneer2at.world
pioneer2dx_ramp.world

There is an examples directory in the sources which contain quite a
few examples of how to use gazebo.

-nate