Ranger interface: example source code

Dominic Roberts

Hello,

I'm currently trying to develop part of a driver that is going to need to
use the "ranger" interface. I've had a look around at the existing drivers
I could find so that I could get some ideas but they all used the
deprecated "ir" or "sonar" interfaces.

So I was hoping that someone could point me to the source code for a
driver that uses the ranger interface, just so I can get some ideas of
where I'm meant to be heading.

Much appreciated,
Dominic

Re: Ranger interface: example source code

Paul Osmialowski
W dniu 05.10.2011 13:56, [hidden email] pisze:

> Hello,
>
> I'm currently trying to develop part of a driver that is going to need to
> use the "ranger" interface. I've had a look around at the existing drivers
> I could find so that I could get some ideas but they all used the
> deprecated "ir" or "sonar" interfaces.
>
> So I was hoping that someone could point me to the source code for a
> driver that uses the ranger interface, just so I can get some ideas of
> where I'm meant to be heading.
>
> Much appreciated,
> Dominic

See hemisson driver sources on SVN trunk, I'm using ranger interface
instead of ir.

Re: Ranger interface: example source code

Geoffrey Biggs-3
Have a look in server/drivers/ranger/.

Geoff