Problem with Starting Player

behsrw
Hey all,
I am doing research in the field of mobile robots and recently I got Linux (Ubuntu) machine and installed Gazebo and Player on it. I am able to play around with Gazebo but I failed to generate appropriate configuration file to run player. As the simplest example, I used the following Test.world file:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<gz:world xmlns:gz="http://playerstage.sourceforge.net/gazebo/xmlschema/#gz" xmlns:model="http://playerstage.sourceforge.net/gazebo/xmlschema/#model" xmlns:window="http://playerstage.sourceforge.net/gazebo/xmlschema/#window" xmlns:params="http://playerstage.sourceforge.net/gazebo/xmlschema/#params">

<model:Pioneer2DX>
    <id>robot1</id>
    <xyz>0 0 0.200</xyz>
    <model:SickLMS200>
      <id>laser1</id>
      <xyz>0.0 0.0 0.00</xyz>
    </model:SickLMS200>
  </model:Pioneer2DX>

</gz:world>

and then I used the following Test.cfg file:

driver
(
  name "gazebo"
  provides ["simulation:0"]
  plugin "libgazeboplugin"
  server_id "default"
)

driver
(
  name "gazebo"
  provides ["position2d:0"]
  gz_id "robot1"
)

driver
(
  name "gazebo"
  provides ["laser:0"]
  gz_id "laser1"
)

I run Gazebo (successfully) by
wxgazebo Desktop/Behnam/Test/Test.world

and then I tried to run player by
player Desktop/Behnam/Test/Test.cfg

but I got this error:

Registering driver
Player v.3.0.0-rc3

* Part of the Player/Stage/Gazebo Project [http://playerstage.sourceforge.net].
* Copyright (C) 2000 - 2009 Brian Gerkey, Richard Vaughan, Andrew Howard,
* Nate Koenig, and contributors. Released under the GNU General Public License.
* Player comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.  This is free software, and you
* are welcome to redistribute it under certain conditions; see COPYING
* for details.

error   : Failed to load plugin libgazeboplugin.
error   : libtool reports error: file not found
error   : plugin search path: /home/amtcs7:Desktop/Behnam/Test:/usr/local/lib/
error   : failed to load plugin: libgazeboplugin
error   : failed to parse config file Desktop/Behnam/Test/Test.cfg driver blocks

It should be preliminary problem, but I am new with player.... Do you have any idea where is my mistake? Configuration file itself? The way I run program or... ?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Re: Problem with Starting Player

What version of gazebo are you using?
wxgazebo has been removed from gazebo for a long time, so I'd suggest
getting the latest gazebo.

-nate