Quantcast

Problem tesselation on Stage

giorgik
This is a port of the project Stage 4.1.1 on Windows XP. Using QtCreator as IDE 2.6.0 utilizing MinGW 4.6.2, FLTK 1.3.1 and MSYS 1.0.11 (see attached project)QStage.zip.
I put in attachment the entire project. The problem that arises is in the file blockgroup.cpp
In particular in the function BlockGroup::BuildDisplayList( ).
There seems to be a problem when running on glu32.dll
[code]gluTessEndPolygon (tobj);[/code]
see
[code]
//GG-d:
printf("\nGG-d (1) BlockGroup::BuildDisplayList()\n");
//GG: fine

gluTessEndPolygon(tobj);

//GG-d:
printf("\nGG-d (2) BlockGroup::BuildDisplayList()\n");
//GG: fine
[/code]
can you help me to solve this problem ?

Re: Problem tesselation on Stage

Richard Vaughan-2
On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 9:11 AM, giorgik <[hidden email]> wrote:
> There seems to be a problem

And what is the nature of the problem?

Re: Problem tesselation on Stage

giorgik
The problem is that it crashes when you run the statement that I have indicated. There seems to be something wrong with the tesselation. A dialog send error to Microsoft regarding glu32.dll. Enabling debugging

#define DEBUG 1

 not provide additional information.
If you isolate the whole body of the function BuildDisplayList the rest of the program works, and I finally displays the window with the plane can be rotated etc. ...
Obviously do not see any object. You can see it using the executable in the folder with the name Release QStage.exe which I have put in the annex

Re: Problem tesselation on Stage

Rich Mattes-2

On Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 4:21 AM, giorgik <[hidden email]> wrote:
The problem is that it crashes when you run the statement that I have
indicated. There seems to be something wrong with the tesselation. A dialog
send error to Microsoft regarding glu32.dll. Enabling debugging
#define DEBUG 1
 not provide additional information.
If you isolate the whole body of the function BuildDisplayList the rest of
the program works, and I finally displays the window with the plane can be
rotated etc. ...
Obviously do not see any object. You can see it using the executable in the
folder with the name Release QStage.exe which I have put in the annex

Have you tried running the program in the debugger, and verified that all of the data you are feeding to the function in question is correct?