Problem

anamika bedi
I am getting an error after executing my exe file of c++ code
"playerc error:connect call on [localhost:6665] failed with error [111 :connection refused]
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'playerCc::playerError' "

can you tell me how the c++ code file is connected to world or cfg file?

please reply...