Porting the Stage project on Qt 4.8.3: to Rich Mattes-2

Porting the Stage project on Qt 4.8.3: to Rich Mattes-2

giorgik
dear Rich Mattes-2, I was able to compile the project in Stage Qt. I do not understand only because I do not displays the graphics window and then as it goes in segmentation fault.
I wish I could give my whole project so as to make it public and it needs corrections. This is the stage-master version for Windows and MinGW with ide QtCreator. how can I attached the my complete project ?