Playerjoy and pioneer2dx.world

iche033
Hi

I'm experiencing a weird behaviour from the pioneer robot when controlling it with Playerjoy.
Instead of moving forward, the robot flips backwards then forwards...The laserobstacleavoid example runs fine though. I'm using svn gazebo revision 8222, ode 0.11, Ogre 1.6.3, and running pioneer2dx.world.

Wondering if anyone else is also having this problem?

thanks,
Ian

Re: Playerjoy and pioneer2dx.world

teal
Ian,

I have developed the same issue as you, using a slightly older version of gazebo (r8006). did you figure out what your problem was?

Thanks!

Allen
iche033 wrote

thanks,
Ian

Re: Playerjoy and pioneer2dx.world

iche033
Hi Allen

I didn't look into it much but I believe this issue no longer exists in the latest version on svn.

cheers
Ian

teal wrote