Player/Stage Installation

Jonathan Steward
Hello,

I'm a student working with Tennessee State University, and having some troubleshooting issues. I am having a problem with installation of Player-3.0.2 on Mac os x Mavericks. Are there any known installation problems with these two versions of Mac os x and player and are they compatible? Also, are there any manuals that may aid in the installation process?

Thanks,

Jonathan S.

Re: Player/Stage Installation

Arkapravo Bhaumik
Hello Jonathan,

I have never used Player/Stage in Mac OS-X, however a google search leads to these links for 10.6.4, Snow Leopard.

2. http://jessicaaustin.net/installing-playerstage-on-os-x-leopard/ - written for 10.5, but probably can be modified to suit to your requirements

Regards,

Arkapravo