Offshore Technology conference

Sarah Smith

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring OTC2015 - Offshore Technology Conference Attendee list?

We have got contacts 1, 02,129 of professionals who are attending OTC2015 these contacts are decision makers who can eventually help your business grow.

The list can be used for Booth Invites, Appointment Setting, Networking and also for your Marketing initiative.

We can provide you with complete contact information with 19 fields of these attendees and professionals.

Data Fields: Contact Name, Email Address, SIC Code, Phone Number, Fax, Company Name, Website Address, Job Title, Physical Address, Revenue Size, Employee Size, Industry etc.

Currently if you are looking for any other particular industry please let us know: - (Any Industry)

Target Geography: ___________? Target Industry: __________? Target Job Titles: ________?

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Sarah Smith

Marketing Manager

Our Services Include: - Email Campaign, Email and Data Appending Services, Website Design and Development, E-Commerce Solutions, IT Services, Bpo Services Etc.

If you're not interested to receive further emails, please reply with the subject line as "Leave out"