Need Help Urgently - Last pixel row of image not displaying

Need Help Urgently - Last pixel row of image not displaying

Bhavya Ghai
I am using
Player 3.0.2 and Stage 3.2.2  @ Ubuntu 12.04

I am new to player Stage. I have attached the image file as well as the cfg and world file.
 My problem is when i try to run "player empty.cfg" command the image is displayed but the last row of the image is cropped and rest of the image is somewhat expanded to meet the size requirements. I want that each pixel should match with exactly one square in the player window.
             I hope the vast community of player stage will respond to this newbie asap. Thanks in advance !!!!!!

med.bmp (512 bytes) Download Attachment
empty.cfg (516 bytes) Download Attachment
empty.world (1K) Download Attachment

Re: Need Help Urgently - Last pixel row of image not displaying

bbmadan
Thank you, Bhavya. I will try to run your version of files and see if these take care of the issues I ma having with my installation "playerv". I am teaching a class where I need to demo the player/stage.

Thanks again,

-Bharat Madan.