Quantcast

Move the robot in Stage 3.2.2

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Move the robot in Stage 3.2.2

giorgik
Hello to all. Using Stage 3.2.2 with the world simple.world, the robot does not move. You have to make some changes in the driver wander to give the movement the robot ?
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Move the robot in Stage 3.2.2

Richard Vaughan-2
try these things:

- Press "p" to unpause the simulation clock
- make sure the ctrl "wander" line is not commented out in the worldfile



On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 10:09 AM, giorgik <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello to all. Using Stage 3.2.2 with the world simple.world, the robot does
> not move. You have to make some changes in the driver wander to give the
> movement the robot ?
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://player-stage-gazebo.10965.n7.nabble.com/Move-the-robot-in-Stage-3-2-2-tp18759.html
> Sent from the playerstage-users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Try New Relic Now & We'll Send You this Cool Shirt
> New Relic is the only SaaS-based application performance monitoring service
> that delivers powerful full stack analytics. Optimize and monitor your
> browser, app, & servers with just a few lines of code. Try New Relic
> and get this awesome Nerd Life shirt! http://p.sf.net/sfu/newrelic_d2d_apr
> _______________________________________________
> Playerstage-users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/playerstage-users

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Try New Relic Now & We'll Send You this Cool Shirt
New Relic is the only SaaS-based application performance monitoring service
that delivers powerful full stack analytics. Optimize and monitor your
browser, app, & servers with just a few lines of code. Try New Relic
and get this awesome Nerd Life shirt! http://p.sf.net/sfu/newrelic_d2d_apr
_______________________________________________
Playerstage-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/playerstage-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Move the robot in Stage 3.2.2

giorgik
I've already done the checks that you said but nothing changes, the robot is stopped. I attach a screenshotscreenshot stage 3.2.2
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Move the robot in Stage 3.2.2

Richard Vaughan-2
This seems to be your own version of Stage using Qt on Windows. I
can't tell you why it's not working properly.

On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 10:46 AM, giorgik <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've already done the checks that you said but nothing changes, the robot is
> stopped. I attach a screenshot
> <http://player-stage-gazebo.10965.n7.nabble.com/file/n18761/mio-screenshot-old-version.png>
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://player-stage-gazebo.10965.n7.nabble.com/Move-the-robot-in-Stage-3-2-2-tp18759p18761.html
> Sent from the playerstage-users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Try New Relic Now & We'll Send You this Cool Shirt
> New Relic is the only SaaS-based application performance monitoring service
> that delivers powerful full stack analytics. Optimize and monitor your
> browser, app, & servers with just a few lines of code. Try New Relic
> and get this awesome Nerd Life shirt! http://p.sf.net/sfu/newrelic_d2d_apr
> _______________________________________________
> Playerstage-users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/playerstage-users

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Try New Relic Now & We'll Send You this Cool Shirt
New Relic is the only SaaS-based application performance monitoring service
that delivers powerful full stack analytics. Optimize and monitor your
browser, app, & servers with just a few lines of code. Try New Relic
and get this awesome Nerd Life shirt! http://p.sf.net/sfu/newrelic_d2d_apr
_______________________________________________
Playerstage-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/playerstage-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Move the robot in Stage 3.2.2

giorgik
Qt is just the IDE, the libraries used are always the FLTK 1.3.1.
To compile using MinGW (gcc for Windows).
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Move the robot in Stage 3.2.2

giorgik
Found error in your code in model_position.cc. The following is a correction:
[code]
ModelPosition::ModelPosition( World* world, Model* parent, const std::string& type ) :
  Model( world, parent, type ),
  goal(0,0,0,0),
  //GG: start - correction
  //control_mode( CONTROL_VELOCITY ),
  control_mode( CONTROL_POSITION ),
  //GG: end
  drive_mode( DRIVE_DIFFERENTIAL ),
  ...
[/code]
How could he run to you ?
Loading...