Looking for Gazebo World file

Brock Woolf-2
Hi,

On the Gazebo site on Sourceforge, there is a video that shows a robot moving around hitting objects.
It is on this page: http://playerstage.sourceforge.net/index.php?src=gazebo

If you scroll down to "Sample Videos", the very first video is called "Collision testing with one robot.".
I specifically want that world file to run in Gazebo.

Here is the link to the movie that I mean: http://robotics.usc.edu/~ahoward/movies/gazebo_collisions.mov

Anyone know where I can get this world run from so that I can run it in Gazebo?

Cheers,
Brock

Re: Looking for Gazebo World file

Unfortunately, this world file no longer exists. You should look at
the pioneer2dx.world file, and modify it to your needs.

-nate