Quantcast

Jennifer Owen exemple (yaw speed )

light86
hi every body i've use the code of Jennifer Owen and make my angular speed of 2pi
i don't see that robot make a complete circle spin

can just explain me please if a robot make a complete circle spin why i don't seen that he return to his original pose
I'm want to learn
Thank you

Re: Jennifer Owen exemple (yaw speed )

Sawyer Larkin
If the robot spins, but does not complete a circle then there could be a
couple things going on.

First is the 2*pi radians/second is a speed.

So either the robot is not turning at 2*pi radians/second or is not
turning for 1 second.

The robot parameters need to be set correctly. For turning the important
ones are: wheel diameter, and wheelbase (distance between the wheels). I
believe this is a simulated robot but those parameters need to match in
the controller and the simulation. Also using timing as a method to turn
in a complete circle will almost never work to be exact, but you should be
able to get it close.

In closing, check the controller and simulation parameters for wheel
diameter, and wheel base, and check to see how long _in simulation time_
the robot is trying to spin.

Good luck.

Sawyer

> hi every body i've use the code of Jennifer Owen and make my angular speed
> of
> 2pi
> i don't see that robot make a complete circle spin
>
> can just explain me please if a robot make a complete circle spin why i
> don't seen that he return to his original pose
> I'm want to learn
> Thank you

Re: Jennifer Owen exemple (yaw speed )

light86
dear thank you for your answer
i don't know how i can  check the controller and simulation parameters for wheel
diameter,
this is my robot configuration
define robot position
(