Is the Tickets page on SF still used?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Is the Tickets page on SF still used?

Fred Labrosse
All,

Subject says it all.

I posted a patch a little while ago and noticed there has not been much
activity on the bugs/patches pages so was wondering if they were still used or
if we were supposed to use a new mechanism.

Cheers,

Fred


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by Windows:

Build for Windows Store.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/windows-dev2dev
_______________________________________________
Playerstage-developers mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/playerstage-developers
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Is the Tickets page on SF still used?

Rich Mattes-2
On 06/17/2013 09:31 AM, Fred Labrosse wrote:

> All,
>
> Subject says it all.
>
> I posted a patch a little while ago and noticed there has not been much
> activity on the bugs/patches pages so was wondering if they were still used or
> if we were supposed to use a new mechanism.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Fred
>
>

Hi Fred,

We're still using the ticket tracker, and it is still the best place to
post patches.  I did see the GPS patch you posted there, I just haven't
gotten to applying it yet.  I'll try to get to it soon.

Thanks,

Rich

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by Windows:

Build for Windows Store.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/windows-dev2dev
_______________________________________________
Playerstage-developers mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/playerstage-developers
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Is the Tickets page on SF still used?

Fred Labrosse
On Tuesday 18 June 2013 19:12:44 Rich Mattes wrote:

> On 06/17/2013 09:31 AM, Fred Labrosse wrote:
> > All,
> >
> > Subject says it all.
> >
> > I posted a patch a little while ago and noticed there has not been much
> > activity on the bugs/patches pages so was wondering if they were still
> > used or if we were supposed to use a new mechanism.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Fred
>
> Hi Fred,
>
> We're still using the ticket tracker, and it is still the best place to
> post patches.  I did see the GPS patch you posted there, I just haven't
> gotten to applying it yet.  I'll try to get to it soon.

No rush, I know what it is to work with limited amount of time!

I was just wondering.

Cheers,

Fred

>
> Thanks,
>
> Rich
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> -- This SF.net email is sponsored by Windows:
>
> Build for Windows Store.
>
> http://p.sf.net/sfu/windows-dev2dev
> _______________________________________________
> Playerstage-developers mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/playerstage-developers

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by Windows:

Build for Windows Store.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/windows-dev2dev
_______________________________________________
Playerstage-developers mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/playerstage-developers